Revision as of 23:26, 19 February 2013 by Djscholl
- Keep shop area clear of debris, cutoff pieces and other hazards.
- Wear Eye and Hearing protection at all time using woodworking power tools.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Tie long hair back, remove dangling jewelery, remove work gloves.
- Take your time. Accidents happen because someone is in too big of a hurry.
- Think about what you are doing. If something seems unsafe, it probably is.
- Do not vacuum any metal objects with dust-control machine, it must be used only for sawdust.
- Belt+Disc Sander
- Craftsman 12in Band Saw
- Cyclonic Dust Collection System
- Delta 12in Disc Sander
- Delta Unisaw
- DeWALT Mitersaw
- Grizzly 16in Band Saw
- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor
- Jet Drill Press
- Milwaukee Panel Saw
- Rigid 16gal Wet-Dry Vac
- Wood Lathe
Power Tool Wish List
- 10 inch plywood blade for table saw
- Thickness Planer
- Better Lathe and tools
- Better Drill Press
Hand Tool Wish List
- Carpenter's Square
Wood Shop Training
Pages in category "Wood Shop"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.