Difference between revisions of "Kiln - Low Fire"
Revision as of 17:52, 8 June 2013
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
- Ownership: i3detroit. Donated
- Location: East wall, next to the welding bench.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: AIM Hi-Temp Model 3509 Serial = A4313 Volts = 240 Amps = 18.1 Cone = 06
- Part Number: not specified
Use with Kiln Wash. Remove any cardboard/plastic boxes from cage area during use.
Things that Need to be Done
- Make Controller for Automated Temperature Control