Linux Signal Box
I want to create a portable linux based SDR transceiver.
- This 'project box' is my inspiration:
- needs some convenient hardware, folding, doors etc
- BeagleBone Black
- once I get my hands on it.
- LCD cape or other sort
- likely as big as can fit
- battery power
- yup, guess I'll learn a thing or two about batteries finally
Open Source only please
- Does it really ship with 3.8? That seems pretty cool.
GNU Radio looks like it will be the first 'large' software package I am going to look into. I say 'large' because it is highly configurable; all Python and C++, and will likely be a constant source of things to do.
Simpler Applications or Scripts
Thinking about making a git repo available with scripts, configuration files, documentation etc... if there's not much I'll just plop it here. Also to keep my self motivating while plodding through GNU Radio I will be looking into other software, suggestions are always welcome.