(Difference between revisions)
(→Equipment: Add new areas and categories to the list, as suggested by LB)
(→Equipment: Delete "shop" entry as it's had the content split more specifically into Wood, Metal and Workbench.)
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 13:43, 26 April 2011
i3 Detroit - The Metro Detroit Hackerspace
- Regular Meeting every first and third Tuesday at 7pm at i3 Detroit
- Board Meeting every second Tuesday at 7pm at i3 Detroit
- Classes and Events - our current schedule on Eventbrite.
- Member Projects
- Independent Projects in Progress
- New Member Orientation
- Info for new and potential members, including the FAQ
- HOWTO Get a Wiki Account
- Because contributions to the wiki are always good!
Information and safety procedures for our tools and equipment organized by location:
- Craft Room
- Electronics Room
- Machine Shop
- Wood Shop
- Welding Area
- Bicycle Shop
- Workbench (General shop/tool areas)
- Lost and Found / Graveyard
- Chem Lab
Resources and Records
- By Laws
- Organizations Governance. In this document 'Members' refers to voting members as apposed to all 'key holders'.
- Standing rules
- Rules for the space. *** NEW: Please check out the Standing Rules Rewrite 2011-03, which will be voted on in the month of March, 2011. ***
- A list of the current officers.
- Meeting Minutes
- Minutes from our past meetings.
- Archive of proposals and votes.
- List of committees and their resources
- In the Media
- Published articles, videos, etc. about i3 Detroit.
- Material and Tool Sources
- Places to get materials and tools.
- Community Contacts
- Groups and people to collaborate with.
- Various reports for the organization.
- The ever-changing list of maintenance and improvement tasks.
- Group Forms, Waivers, Sign-Ups, etc.
- Useful uploaded files, such as flyers, graphics, and more.
- HOWTO Park your car
- Rubber side down.
- HOWTO Close up the space
- A checklist to complete if you are the last one out at the end of the night.
- HOWTO Host an event at i3detroit
- Scheduling, publicity, day-of tasks.
Other procedures, including membership processing are on the Procedures and Instructions page.