Meeting Minutes 20100907
|Line 85:||Line 85:|
* , fridge, etc coming from whirlpool. a shop stove will be setup for non-food things like powder coating
Revision as of 09:23, 8 September 2010
* landlord owes the space 1 or 2 furnaces before winter. * more info when Russ is back in town
DIY Street Fair
* i3Detroit will be running a kids craft make and take Sat and Sun for 500 approximately kids, * Voluteers needed * Talk to Nic if you want to help.
* discuss on mailing list. * a working group is to be formed
* pictures, bios, etc.. * voluntary. * members only. * physically at the space * question or comments contact Ross.
Winterize the space
* list of things to be done before and after winter. * high priority before winter list
* Eric, Brad, Dennay, Paul K., Trevor, Ed, Joe, Aaron, and Ross * Nate B was not in attendance. * Vote is to be opened so that it will end at 9/21/2010 9pm at the meeting.
* fire extinguishers are needed, etc * punch list needs to be done before we go to the city asking favors.
* Ted is heading it up. needs help builing props. its thankless but FUN.
* Ted has some parts enroute. ask ted for parts you want.
* needs fixing. see ted after the meeting.
NYC Maker Faire - will have no twinkie car...
* may need a “professionally” made sign.
* rim was sealed, leak is now very slow. ok to use. BYO Towel. Ted will continue to try to completely fix the leak.
Graveyard Clean out
* things are going back into it. if you want your stuff get it out of the grave yard.
* stove, fridge, etc coming from whirlpool. a shop stove will be setup for non-food things like powder coating
Marking Out Walkways (no stuff can be left in walkways) - start with chalk or duct tape then paint permanent lines.
Storage of flammables - fire cabinet needed and rules need to be checked.
Welding shield improvements - a full wrap around shield is needed for arch welding. ASAP. Ted and Nick said they'll get on it.