Difference between revisions of "Meeting Minutes 20100921"

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 34: Line 34:
 
<table border="2" cellspacing="0">
 
<table border="2" cellspacing="0">
  
<tr valign="bottom"><th align="center" bgcolor="#B0B0B0" width="18" height="12"><b>1</b></th>
+
<tr valign="bottom">
  
 
   <td width="89"><font size="2" face="Arial">Number</font></td>
 
   <td width="89"><font size="2" face="Arial">Number</font></td>

Revision as of 15:08, 30 September 2010

Meeting Minutes/ Election - September 21st, 2010

Location

i3Detroit

  • 1481 wordsworth,
  • Ferndale, MI 48220

Attendees

Ed,
Joe,
Brad,
Ross,
Eric,
Russ,
Nick,
Dustin,
Arron,
Nate B,
Nate,
Dan,
Dennay,
Bob

Election Day - great sucess
Elected:
President: Ross
VP: Eric
Treasure: Paul
Secretary: Brad
Directors: Joe, Dennay, Ed
Tabulated results:

Number Ross Smith Other Eric Merrill Other Paul Kerchen Trevor Cook Other Brad McMahon Other Joe Bender Dennay Bedard Nate Bezanson Aaron Dubin Ed Platt Other
Absentee Total 7 7 5 2 7 5 5 1 3 7
603031 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603017 1 1 1 1 1
603034 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603028 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603036 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603021 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603032 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603033 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603029 1 1 Ed Platt 1 1 1 1
603025 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603026 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603022 1 1 1 1 1 1
603039 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603040 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603027 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603030 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603024 1 Dustin White 1 1 1 1 1
603035 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603041 1 1 1 1 1 1
603018 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
603023 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Totals 28 26 17 10 27 17 18 14 7 26


  • Treasure report:
    • expense were just rent and utilities, ~$1800 expenses, still haven't paid electric: Russ has meeting this week with landlord
    • -Note: winter is coming and heat is expensive
    • -Russ is meeting with landlord about heating the space
  • Potlock: meeting / potluck / lock in
    • - Ross is planing a potlock for the group
    • - Build out the space and clean it up
    • - Middle of Oct.
    • - please go the whenisitgood.com site
    • - link will be posted to the mailing list
  • OpenHouse:
    • - 1 year aniversery for i3 in a space
    • - date is DBT
    • - Actual date of avniversry sep 3rd
    • - it was suggested to do something informal
  • FIRST
    • - First robotics Trainsing
    • - 1st
    • - 2nd week of Oct a solidOwrks train course for the first kids
    • - The kids will bring their own computers and equipment
    • - Father of a student is volunteering their time
    • - Approved by the group by lack of opposition
    • --conditions: the class doesn't interfer with BAU
  • Fire
    • - We have a fire cabinet
    • -- All Flameable stuff goes in the cabinet
    • -- Keep it closed at all times
    • - Fire Inspection
    • -- we ned to hire a company to help us get up to code - city demands it
    • -- Eric will post to the list about approve for requistioning funds to pay for a company
  • Holloween 30th Oct
    • --Karen speaking for Penguicon:
    • - costume contest
    • - Decoration contest
    • - Working on advertising
    • expect prep work to ensue the week before in the space
    • - Please contact penguicon (Karen, Brad ) if you want to
  • Sign
    • We can post our own sign on teh build no need for a company
    • $15 fee
    • We need to plan it out and send in a drawing with a great deal of detail
    • Dustin will champion it
  • Sasuage list
    • Bob outlines the main and public list should be for annoucments
    • Sausage list should be for discussion
    • Mailing list on website should be converted to sign up for the public list
    • - Bob, Nate, Eric, and Brad volunteer to handle all mailing list issues
  • Punch List
    • Exhaust Fans - fix them and/or seal and insulation - needs roof access - Russ will contact the landlord about it
    • Garage Door - needs insulation and weather stripping
    • Shower still needs fixing
    • Secuirty system - Eric
    • - We have a video recording server
    • - working on video retention policy
    • Insulation above elec. room
    • - check with Joe before attempting anything
    • - we have the stuff to do it
    • - use pink board, 2x4s, and drywall
    • Bathroom light
    • - Brad will fix it this week
    • E room lights
    • - Nate
    • - needs new balasts and bulbs
    • Kitchen
    • - cooking class issues
    • - we would apprecate a drain garbage disposal donation
    • MSDS - they are nice but we really don't need them as we are not employees
    • welding Shields - we need UV blocking and flame proof, a concreate wall works
    • Utility sink - Joe adds it
    • Vending machine
    • - waiting for shipping non standard light size
    • -
    • all items not menttioned are in progress and have no new business
  • DIY Fair:
    • Thanks Nick for all your hard wrok
    • Sectreary: Bradley McMahon