Meeting Minutes 20140107
Revision as of 14:45, 5 January 2014 by UnixMonky
Chair Justin Triplett
Action Item Review
- Justin T. - Check insurance regarding minors at i3 for First Robotics team - also check team's insurance, CC Ted and ask board list
- Nate B. - Ask team sponsor to come to i3 to see if the space will have
- Jamie B. - Make lost and found box
- Nate B. - Work with Jody to fix welding things
This is My Topic Title
Point of Contact: Konrad Brown
- To streamline the meetings, I would like to request members to post topics directly to the minutes page
- For each meeting I will create a wiki page for the minutes a couple days before the meeting and email a link to the list requesting topics
- Use this topic section as an example to start your own topic on the wiki page
- After navigating to the meeting minutes wiki page, select the "Edit" tab at the very top right of the web page, found between "Read" and "View History."
- Copy this section starting from the subsection heading (marked by the double equals "==") to the last bullet point of this section.
- Paste the copied text after the Introductions section and before the Zone Updates section
- Fill in your wiki username and real name to make a link to your user page (e.g. Konrad B.), which will also give us a point of contact for the topic
- Type in your description.
- Make sure not to put any white space at the beginning of the line or it will not be interpreted as wiki text
- Use asterisks "*" make a bullet point, and pound symbols "#" make a numbered sequence
- Use the "Show Preview" button at the bottom of the page to debug any formatting errors, scroll down to the edit text box at the bottom of the page to make further changes
- Make sure to press "Save Page" at the bottom when you are done.
Hzael Park Swap & Shop
Point of Contact: Matt Huber
- HPARC Swap & Shop is Sunday, Jan 12 8am-12pm
- We have a vendor table reserved and paid for
- Looking for volunteers to help staff the table
- I think we're right next to power, so we can run printrbot and other devices
- Even if you're not into ham radio, ham swaps are full of interesting bits and pieces
Official Floor Plan and Marking Zones
- Glass Kiln and Ceramic Kiln operational
- Cash Box operational with Cost sheet.
- Ceramics class soon.
- New Cola racks
- Everything Operational
- Post its for requests - 2 requests outstanding
Upcoming Events/Calendar Review
- Justin Triplett