Difference between revisions of "Meeting Minutes 20140218"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 16:31, 18 February 2014
Chair Justin Triplett
Action Item Review
- Justin T. - Make a financial and a membership report
- Terry W, Jody R. - Kiln and Welding Zone Wardens figure out feasibility of large project area
- defer to First Tuesday in March Meeting.
Show and Tell
- Fireworks order/delivery -- Andrew Meyer
- Scott Elliott is running a group buy, which needs to be placed by the end of February.
- 40% discount on the order which is already significantly cheaper than local prices.
- If you do not want a full case of product, split cases are available if others also want to split--there are already some splits available
- Shipping costs typically $10/case, split across the order based on individual totals
- Delivery in mid-June.
- Order will likely be on a pallet or two, Scott would like to request i3's assistance (or, rather, i3's loading dock) for delivery
- Pallet(s) would be around for a few days to a week as the orders are split up.
- Scott will be unable to join as a member before the order.
- BitTorrent Sync class -- Andrew Meyer
- 3D printer class tonight, already full. ;-P
- No other news
All systems UP 100% in Jan. New glass storage. New storage shelf. March Glass Casting Class. Ceramics Material In House.
Contribution boxes, Contributions for material used
- Justin Triplett