|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Miller Dynasty 200
This is a very, very nice TIG welder.
- Ownership: Jim Kemp, 100%
- Location: Welding zone, against the wall.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Miller Dynasty 200
- Part Number: Dynasty 200
- Quick reference guide: http://www.millerwelds.com/pdf/DynastyQuickRef.pdf
- User guide: http://www.millerwelds.com/pdf/Dynasty_guide.pdf
- Full manual: http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o245730c_mil.pdf
- Chiller is SEPARATELY POWERED and this must be done, by you, every time you use the machine.
- Welding PPE is required, this was part of your training.
- Please clean up thoroughly, turn off the gas, and completely stow the machine and accessories when done.
- If we appear to be low on any supplies, please email the warden(s) right away.
This is a training-required tool
List of trained users:
- Dave Scholl
- Ken Siegner
- Nate W - Beginner user, Go to others before me.
- Niftykid John
- Gyro Jon
- Nate B
- edit me, zone warden(s)!
Note: To reset the unit to factory defaults:
- Turn it off using the rear-panel switch.
- Then turn it back on, and quickly:
- Press and hold Process, Output, and Adjust buttons simultaneously, before the front panel test clears itself.
- If you did that all fast enough, the unit should now reset all its saved settings and you can start fresh.
Add links to any other sources that pertain to this equipment.
Inspect hoses regularly. Report damage to the zone warden(s)! Check the coolant level via the viewport on the side of the cooler.
Things that Need to be Done
Figure out a robust and sensible way to make the chiller turn on when the main unit is on.
A list of commonly asked questions