Difference between revisions of "Rockwell Drill Press"
(Update for current status)
m (Moved to departed)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 17:24, 8 June 2013
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Rockwell Drill Press
It is used for drilling holes in a variety of materials (metal, wood, etc.).
- Ownership: TBD
- Location: In the Wood Shop
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Rockwell 15-069 (1/2 HP motor)
- Part Number: 1721149
- Please read the drill press safety tips in the Rapidly-Rotating Scythe FAQ.
- Please wear safety glasses!
- Use the Jet drill press instead.
- Return spring failed, only limited functionality could be restored. Further repair not practical. Replacement part not available.
- Bearings are in poor condition.
Things that Need to be Done
Move out of Wood Shop, find alternative use and/or scrap.