Tektronix TDS460 Digital Oscilloscope
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Tektronix TDS 460 Oscilloscope
Some text to describe the equipment goes here.
- You can use any wiki formatting that you wish:
- Like a bulleted list
- Ownership: Matt Oehrlein (100%)
- Location: Tell people where to find it, and where to put it away.
- What it looks like:
Link(s) to picture(s) of it
- Make/Model: Tektronix TDS 460
- Part Number:
Link(s) to on-line documentation
Put the rules that govern the use of this tool here.
- Who is allowed to use it?
- Is there any training required before use?
You can write the instructions here. Or maybe add a link to another page or the user's manual.
Does this thing need it's oil changed every 30 cycles? People need to know!
Things that Need to be Done
What problems does this thing have, or are there improvements that would make it better.
A list of commonly asked questions