(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 16:16, 9 August 2012
Click [show] on right for more details.
- Please replace HTML markup with wiki markup where appropriate.
- Add wikilinks. Where appropriate, make links to other articles by putting "[[" and "]]" on either side of relevant words (see WP:LINK for more information) and check that your links work as expected. Please do not link terms that most readers are familiar with, such as common occupations, well-known geographical terms, and everyday items.
- Format the lead. Create or improve the lead paragraph.
- Arrange section headers as described at Wikipedia:Guide to layout.
- Add an infobox if it is appropriate for the article.
- Clean up any linkrot / format the references and footnotes, using citation templates when appropriate.
- Remove this tag.
[create] Template documentation