|Line 51:||Line 51:|
Latest revision as of 17:30, 24 June 2012
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
- Easy-up style tent.
- 10' x 10'
- Ownership: donated to i3detroit
- Location: Tucked in the southeast corner by the rollup door.
- What it looks like:
- Part Number:
- It may be taken off-site. (what else would it be for?)
- Announce on the mailing list when you plan to take it, and when it will be returned.
- If conflicts arise, preference should be given to i3 group events and projects.
Be gentle when erecting or collapsing the tent. It's easy to end up bending some of the thinner aluminum elements. It is *much* easier to do with 4 people.
If the fabric parts are carefully folded, then it's easy to fit them all back in the bag.
If you just wad up the fabric bits and try to brute-force them back in the bag, they'll never fit.
There are 3 sides and a roof. Make sure all of the parts are in the bag when it is returned.
Things that Need to be Done
Some of the bent pieces could be replaced. Probably could use a good wash.