Revision as of 10:56, 20 November 2013 by Agmlego
Zone Warden for the Fab Lab
- I3PNP: Stepper controllers for the six-axis machine in the Electronics Room
TriDforce: A large delta-platform, likely to end up in the Fab lab alongside the PrintrBot and instead of the MakerBot Cupcake.
- Rostock MAX: A commercial, hobbyist delta 3D printer sold by SeeMeCNC.
- I3TwitterBot: A replacement for the WelcomeSwitch with additional functionality.
- I3CrackCam: A webcam looking at the growing (?) crack in the wall above the office area ceiling, to measure how quickly the roof is falling.
- Full Spectrum laser cutter ventilation system
- 150W laser cutter ventilation system
- Seeecret project ;-P
- PlotPCB: an open-source toolchain for the Protomat
- Software development in C, C++, Java, Python, PHP
- Web design in HTML/CSS
- Basic machining
- Laser cutting
- PCB design in EAGLE
- PCB fabrication using etchants or milling
- Industrial machine vision in OpenCV, Scorpion Vision, COGNEX In-Sight, and others
- Robotic control systems, design and implementation
What I want to learn/work on with you
- 3D printing
- Controls, robotic or otherwise
- Avid sailor