Revision as of 14:25, 17 September 2010 by Ashe
- General i3 Beautification & Art Installation
- Maintaining and expanding the i3 Library
- My choir's website reboot (Wordpress, PHPList, etc)
- TBD i3 Girls' Maker Faire project
- Setting up a SWE booth at next year's Maker Faire
- Needlecraft Night
- Papercraft Party
- Koi mosaic table 
Skills, Knowledge, Interests
- I'm a civil/environmental engineer and materials scientist by degree. Most of the things I work with are too big to hack at home. But do let me know if you need some specialized concrete.
- I enjoy a number of crafts, but I'm usually more interested in the product than the process. I've done mosaic art, basic crochet, some marginal watercolor, and a whole lot of scrapbooking. I can usually draw straight lines.
- I love modern architecture, especially when it's green.  I'm intrigued by repurposed and recycled projects.
- I took a typography course in college and am fascinated by the beauty and history of letterpress printing. I want to rescue and restore an old press.
- I know basic HTML & CSS. I fell off the web development wagon circa 2002, but I know enough to install Wordpress.
- I sing alto in a concert choir and adore choral music.
- I'm fluent in LOLcat.
Want to Learn
- Basic woodworking
- I am currently learning to program, starting in Python. Advice, resources, and project suggestions are welcomed.
- I'm dying to learn enough music theory to arrange music for SATB voicing.
- Learning to playing piano or guitar would be nice, too. I've ruled out instruments I can't sing with.