Revision as of 20:40, 9 August 2013 by Gsmith
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Used for turning wood
- Ownership: Greg Smith
- Location: In the wood shop on a rolling cart.
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Jet Mini-Lathe
- Part Number: Stock No.
- Please wear Face shield or safety glasses!
- Set Speed to appropriate diameter
- Turn off before adjusting tool rest
- Unplug the late before you change speeds.