Revision as of 15:14, 26 April 2011 by Zipzit
- If you use it, put it back when you're done with it.
- If you don't know how to use a tool, ask!
- If you break it, post about it to the list to figure out how to resolve it.
- If you're buying trash bags, get the 33-gallon drawstring type. They fit the 32-gallon cans nicely. There is one 45-gallon can too.
- Please don't throw sheet metal, copper, or aluminum away. We recycle these.
Harbor Freight (Hossfeld Style) Bender
- This is a great tool for bending flat strips of metal, or bending heavy rod.
- How-to manual can be downloaded from Harbor Freight